March 11, 2012

Imaginisce Party & my first haul video! :)

Hi! Hope you all had a great weekend :) I just wanted to pop in tonight and mention a few things..

Tomorrow begins the Makin Waves release party at Imaginisce! Woot!! The Imaginisce DT is sharing all of their GORGEOUS projects created with the new Imaginisce Makin Waves collection. This is the CUTEST collection ever! Seriously. I think it's become my favorite Imaginisce line of all time. You really don't want to miss out on the party... so many awesome awesome projects and giveaways, too - so be sure to check it out, tomorrow! :)

I also wanted to share..

I joined the rest of the world and created my own YouTube channel, abbyscrafts. I'd love it if you all became a subscriber :) I plan on posting a few videos every month.. some papercraft tutorials and also monthly hauls. I love to watch scrapbooking hauls by other YouTubers, it can get addicting lol. But it's nice to see products and what other people are buying, things that I might not have seen at my favorite stores. I decided to make my own haul video that includes purchases I've made in March. My video went over 10 minutes so I had to split it up in two. I don't know if I'll continue put these on my blog in the future.. so if you're interested in seeing more hauls from me (and other crafting videos), the best way is to subscribe to my channel :)

So anyway.. I had fun making them and am happy to share my goodies with you :)






Thanks for stopping by today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment