March 14, 2012

2 Boys Rule layouts :)

Tonight I'm sharing 2 pages I created using the Boys Rule March kit. I've been having so much fun with this kit! All the colors, fun designs, doodling with those fabulous markers.. love it all!


My first page follows the March 2nd challenge sketch. :)


 This was a great sketch to create with! Everything shown is in the March kit, except for the gear diecuts. How cute is that lil derby car!? As soon as I saw it, I knew I'd use these photos of Braydon and his Uncle Rick at Kennywood.. Score! :)

And my 2nd layout is something I whipped up..


I really wanted to feature the Momento markers on this page, so I did a lot of outlining and doodling. I love these markers and think I'll be getting a few more colors :)


This "Play Time" sheet is my favorite of the kit. I cut out a few of the images and added them to my layout. They looked really nice with the marker doodling. :)

Stop by Boys Rule to see more great projects using this awesome kit

Have a great evening! :) 

1 comment:

  1. What fun fun layouts! I love the design and doodling on the second one! I pinned it! :-)

    ReplyDelete