August 24, 2010

More cards and Indie Girl Winner!

Hi! Another multiple card post here, I just havent been able to keep up with my posting lately.

Saturday I created this card rather quickly, didn't have alot of scrappy time available, but regardless, I think it turned out super cute.


On Sunday I made this fun card for my nephew, Drake. I used Cosmo Cricket "Jolly by Golly", love that little birdie :)


Monday was a day for WRMK's "Merry January" again. This snowman is so sweet!


Thanks to everyone who helped me spread the word about The Paper Variety's design team call. We've received so many applications, I get all happy every time we get a new one! Just one more week until we announce the new team! It's so exciting- I can't wait! I hope you all will join us at The Paper Variety on the 1st to meet the new team, and also on the 15th when the first challenge is revealed! :)

The randomly chosen winner of the Indie Girl 6x6 paper pad and some other little goodies is...
April!

Yay! Congrats April!

I'll be mailing your prize in the next couple days!

Thanks again!

5 comments:

  1. wonderful little collection of holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats April!

    Also, love the cards (the middle is my favorite)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooooohoooo, thanks Abby!! I'm SO excited!

    Awesome cards as always. ;) I really love the one for Drake...
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats April. Awesome cards Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats April!!!!!!
    Ok I love that Snowman Card...It totally must be Kidnapped!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete