August 21, 2010

Cards 18-20

Hi! I've been so preoccupied with other things, I totally forgot about posting my holiday cards here! Get with it, Abby! ;)

The past few days I've been trying new things. Not sure I'm happy with the first two, but it feels good to step out of my norm every so often.

Wednesday I made a card that was all stamping...

Thursday I went for a vintage/distressed look. I used the Fancy Pants "Magic Christmas" collection...

And Friday I made a gift card holder for my son's stocking :) I used Crate Paper's "Seasons" collection ...

I also made a video for this card to display for our Paper Variety friends!




Don't forget, there's still time to enter the giveaway for Sassafras Lass "Indie Girl"! See here for details!

AND after the "Indie Girl" winner is announced, I'll have another giveaway for a fabulous new 12x12 paper collection! Be sure to come back then for details!

-Abby

6 comments:

  1. They all look awesome sweetie. :)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first one is my favorite actually, I think they are all fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video Abby. I will have to make gift card holders for my nephews. Thanks for the ideas..

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all wonderful, Abby! I especially love the vintage card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I love the gift card pocket idea~ very clever! I got my package last Friday! Can't wait to use them!
    Thanks Again
    Kim H

    ReplyDelete