June 15, 2010

Down by the creek

Wow.. this day flew by! I can't believe it's 11pm
already. I thought the days were suppose to be longer
in June? Blah lol

My day 15 layout features my son at the park
last month. He LOVES to go there and throw rocks
in the creek, he gets all excited about the "kerplunk".
Those poor fishies! But- boys will be boys!

I used Basic Grey's "Origins" and I love the way it
turned out. However, I couldn't get those foam alphas
to set straight. Curses! Oh well, I'm still happy! :)
The design was lifted from Southernbellescrapper.

Layout Supplies: Basic Grey "Origins", Basic Grey "Offbeat" chipboard
shapes, foam Thickers, Martha Stewart circle cutter, WRMK corner
chomper, Distress Ink-walnut stain, Jenni Bowlin tiny alphas.

Happy June!

3 comments:

  1. absolutely LOVELY. i think Origins is one of my fave BG lines ever! you've put them together beautifully, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love candid pics like this that just melt you! :)

    ReplyDelete