March 8, 2010

Party & more cards!

My nephew, Drake, turned 1 y/o on March 8. His 1st birthday party was super great! We all had such a fun day! Here are a few photos...

Here are the birthday boy's parents -- my sister, Jessica and BIL, Nate...Awwwww...My lil guy, Braydon, was the party entertainment lol...Here are Jessica, me (in red), and our other sister Sarah (holding the little booger who is not cooperating with the camera)....There is another sister, Jodi (she's the oldest) but she lives in Pittsburgh now and couldn't make the trip. It feels really weird to have a sister photo without her in it :(

And Drake again... He's just so precious.. I love him sumthin crazy! I'm such a proud Auntie.

Okay! Onto the cards.. I'm still kickin it in this challenge! Woot! 8 days down, 23 to go! lol Here are the latest...

Day 6 - Using Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg..Day 7 - Using Pink Paislee's Cupid...Day 8 - And here I used DCWV Mod-Retro..
TFL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment