March 10, 2010

Cards 9 & 10 and my prize!

I bought the adorable Cosmo Cricket "Garden Variety" 6x6 mini deck last week, I love all the bright colors! I thought it would be perfect for March's everyday card challenge! It's such a cute paper pad!

Day 9Day 10
Last week, I co-won the drawing for the February Scrappin Challenge on Scrappin-n-Chattin. Sandi also won and we split an $80 prize! Yay us!! Today, my goodies came in the mail and I was soooo excited to rip open the box!

I got lots of yummy stuff!
  • Nikki Sivils "Willow Bee" 6x6 mini-pad and accessory sheet
  • Clear stamp set - birthday
  • Clear stamp - label
  • 5 sheets of Imaginisce "Scooter's Vacation" with puffy stickers and a lil camera stamp
  • 5 sheets of My Mind's Eye "Lil Robots" and accessory sheet
I can't wait to craft with all of it! I need to start making some layouts for the March's Scrappin Challenge.. I've only been making cards lately. I have a ton of neglected photos! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment