March 24, 2010

Cards 23 & 24

Only one week left till the end of this challenge! I'm really surprised I've made it this far. I've always been more of a layout scrapper- cards, not so much. But I'm having fun and I've got a bunch of cards to be proud of. This month, I've learned that I really enjoy making cards so maybe in the future I'll make alot more.

For #23, I used the K&Company Blossomwood mat pad designed by Tim Coffey. I used 2 sheets of identical paper, cut a few blossoms out of one sheet and used pop dots to adhere them to the 2nd sheet that I added to the card. It gives a really nice dimension.
For #24, I used a sheet of American Crafts Sixth Avenue that I've had in my stash for a few years. I love the color combination and it feels good to use PP that I've had for awhile rather than new stuff most of the time. I have soooo much patterned paper that I've held onto for years, I really need to start using more of it. I bought it for a reason, right? :)
Hope you all have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment