March 22, 2010

Cards 20-22

The weekend went by too quickly, I feel like I missed it. It was a cold one, too. Last week we had 70plus degree days, loved it! Then the first weekend of Spring brought the 30s! Huh? Weird. I kept quite busy with housecleaning, laundry and babysitting. Today, it was good to relax. I realized earlier that I hadn't uploaded my daily cards all weekend- yikes! So I'll get caught up tonight :)

Card 20 was made using my Basic Grey 2010 calendar kit. I decided to rather make cards with it instead and these supplies were provided to decorate the cover of the calendar. I'm not too thrilled with how it turned out, I was pressed for time and put it together quickly. That and I'm not a big fan of the color combination.. but I accomplished my goal for the day so I'm happy :)
I welcomed Spring with Card 21. I wanted to use bright and fun colors to create a card full of cheer.
I used the Basic Grey "Kioshi" paper pad for todays card. It's mostly a pastel collection which is not my "norm"... I'm not too fond of lighter shades. I usually use bright, warm or bold colors... but I thought the papers would make pretty 'girlie' cards, which is something I plan to make more of in the future.
See yas tomorrow! TFL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment