February 28, 2010

Sketch Challenge

Tonight I finished a layout for the Sketch Inspiration challenge. Here's Trisha's sketch.
And here's my take on it.
I altered it just a bit, but you can still see the inspiration. I used Basic Grey's "Origins" - I love these yellows, greens and browns all together. And I really love this photo of Braydon, too. So cute!
The random chosen winner receives a $30 gift certificate to a SB store. Wish me luck! :D

I'm hoping I can still get a few cards made today for the SC'10. I've been buried in laundry all weekend so I haven't accomplished what I wanted to. I need to get my butt in gear tho - the 30day EveryDay Card Challenge on Scrappin-n-Chattin starts Monday the 1st!! I'm confident I'll do well.. I think lol I have alot of card sketches I can follow and our host will be offering daily ideas also. But 30 days in a row.. what a challenge!

Well.. gotta go throw the clothes in the dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment