February 16, 2010

EDLC winner announced!

... and it wasn't me. lol Vicki won and I'm so happy for her. Although I would've been happier if it were me lol but.. yeah! Good for her! Congrats Vicki! It was alot of fun, and I'm so thrilled with all the layouts I got done!

Mel, is going to host another EDLC in the summer, and that one will be a 30-day contest - woot! In the meantime, she's hosting an every day card contest (30-day) in March. Less than a couple weeks away! I'm ready! Bring it on! :D

I'm going to take a few days break from scrapbooking, but I'll be back this weekend (hopefully) with a few more things to share. I still need to create a couple more layouts for the Scrappin Challenge in our group before the month is over. And I wanted to make a few cards also to get a few more entries in the Scrappin Challenge drawing on Mar 1st. The value is up to $55 and more still to come. Woohoo!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment