February 13, 2010

EDLC 2/11 & 2/12

As if creating a layout everyday for 14 days wasn't challenging enough, adding to the pressure, I get sick on the 11th day. Blah! I've come down with some kind of flu bug, sinus issues and achy bones. All I wanna do is lay in bed and sleep, not scrap. But the show must go on, I've come too far to give up now.

For 2/11, I scrapped my sister, Sarah, and my son at the county fair. I tried a new technique by overlapping the title chipboard letters to give the layout some dimension. I really like the look and think I'll do more like that for future pages. I used patterned paper from October Afternoon's "Nightlight" with some Sassafras Lass embellishments.For the 12th, I switched gears from my favorite bright colors to a more elegant layout. This is my stepson, Zach and his fiance, Sarah.Only 2 days left to complete this challenge! Woot! TFL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment