August 10, 2009

So I joined 52 Sketches 52 Weeks and last week they had a really pretty sketch to follow. Julie is such a great designer.
So here's what I created. I really love how colorful it turned out.

I love this picture of my older sister and me. And it was nice to scrap on a circular canvas. All my other layouts have always been 12x12 square. It's nice to step outside the box sometimes. And a new thing, I've started to make cards after each layout.. so here's what I put together with my scraps. Just a simple Congrats card, nuthin' fancy.


I also used this same picture of us when creating a gift for my sister for her 40th birthday a couple weeks ago. She's moving to Pittsburgh in a few days and I wanted to give her something from my heart.

So now we both have something to treasure while we're 100s of miles apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment