May 30, 2012

Imaginisce - Magni-top Jewelry week! :)

This week at Imaginisce, the Design Team is sharing gorgeous jewelry pieces they've made using the Imaginisce Magni-top jewelry collection which can be used paired with the ever popular I-top. I am in total awe of the pieces the gals have made! Please do visit Imaginisce this week and check them out.. plus, you could win a jewelry collection for yourself just by leaving a comment. What a spectacular week at Imaginisce! :)

For my jewelry project, I made a nautical necklace using Imaginisce Bon Voyage papers.


I used a thin dowel rod to roll up small paper scraps, then used those as spacers between the compass and anchor magnet daddy pendants. I'm a big fan of anything nautical so I made this necklace initially for me but.. my son LOVES it and wants it for himself lol. I would have never guessed Magni-top accessories could be for guys, too! Awesome!


Thanks for visiting me today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment