April 9, 2012

Everyday Inspiration - Imaginisce

It's amazing the endless inspiration you can find around you if you just look. Dishes, wall decor, magazines, clothing, food packages, bedding ..inspiration is everywhere!

I love retro style decoration pieces and this candle votive is one of my favorite gifts from my son. I love the pattern and knew right away I would use it for my inspiration project at Imaginisce.


I turned the pattern on it's side and created this fun Easter themed layout. I used photos and papers in place of the rectangles and hand-stitched around each of them to mimic the gold border on the votive. I completed my page by adding embellishments and a title.


Supplies: Imaginisce (Hippity Hop collection: papers, die-cuts, chipboard and canvas stickers; Makin' Waves paper); Thickers; mini-alpha stickers; embroidery floss; cardstock

Be sure to visit Imaginisce today for more everyday inspiration projects and all week long as it's I-magine That week.. so many creative ideas and tips!

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Abby, you have an absolutely awesome blog and I'm now your newest follower! Looking forward to seeing more of what you create.

    Found you via your YouTube video on Cricut shaped cards. I was blown away by that!!! I had no idea one could make a card like that. Thank you so much for sharing!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete