February 13, 2012

you are great/amazing - Boys Rule & MME

Today I'm sharing 2 projects I created with the Boys Rule February scrapbooking kit. This card and layout are kinda "brothers" as they share a lot of the same elements. :) First I made the card and I really loved the stars so I used them to inspire me with the layout. Both projects feature My Mind's Eye Kraft FunDay.. Perfect for all your boy projects! :)

I also used the current sketch challenge at My Mind's Eye for my layout design and I mirrored it.

With this sketch, MME requires that the theme of the project be "You".
All items used are in the February Boys Rule kit, except for the title Thickers and yellow twine. I think I went a little crazy with the pen doodles, but I like how the white breaks up all the kraft and colors. :)
For the 80% MME product requirement in their challenge, the only items not MME are the title Thickers and the Tim Holtz kraft core cardstock. Even the yellow twine is MME :)
Visit Boys Rule to see more amazing projects with this kit! :)

4 comments:

  1. Abby, these are both amazing. I don't comment often but I want you to know I just love your style and creativity. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ~Hugs,
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! What an incredible card and layout! Beautiful work! Stunning designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! It definitely jumped out from among the entries in the challenge and the stars are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both absoultuely amazing! Great job - and I love the white pen on the Kraft paper...makes everything stand out beautifully! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete