February 5, 2012

so happy together - Artful Delight

My first project with the Artful Delight February card kit is a layout! :) Here is the card kit, isn't so fun!?


I love this kit! And I can't wait to use those Paper Smooches scooter stamps! :) For my layout, I used the sketch from the monthly sketch challenge at Artful Delight.


This is a great sketch! So many ways you can go with it :) I replaced the 3 photo spots with just one photo.


(Sorry about the photo quality, it was a gloomy rainy day and I couldn't get a good bright photo) This layout features my sister and her boyfriend. I love this photo, on a bench, together in a garden.. so lovely. I did use the Paper Smooches stamps for the clouds and the round alphas were fussy cut from the Jillibean Soup paper in the kit :) All items used are also in the kit, except for the title Thickers.

We hope you'll join the sketch challenge, too! You could win the March Artful Delight scrapbook kit!

Thanks for visiting me!

1 comment: