February 23, 2012

pals - Boys Rule

Today I'm sharing another layout I created with the February Boys Rule kit. This has been such a great kit to create with.. my kit is pretty much all used up, hardly anything left. That's what I love most about Boys Rule kits.. you get the most bang for your buck because you could literally use up everything! Laura-Lee rocks in gathering items for the kits.. everything coordinates so well together, it's so easy to create many different projects with each kit. Love!

So onto my project... I created this layout featuring my son, Braydon, and his friend, Evan, at the zoo several years ago. 


All supplies used are in the Feb. kit except for the yellow cardstock and yellow twine. I added the yellow because I really wanted to bring out the yellow and black of Evan's coat that's also included in the MME papers. I had just enough black kraft-core cardstock to cut out my title alphas and I also added a bunch of white doodles.

This is my last project using the BR Feb kit. But there are more awesome projects on the Boys Rule blog by Jenny and Laura-Lee.. be sure to check em out! I'm sooooo excited about the March kit and if you scrap mostly boys, like me, you're gonna love it too!! I can't wait to share it with you! The reveal will be coming soon :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment