January 28, 2012

cloudy day - Boys Rule

Today I'm sharing another layout I created using the Boys Rule January Gaming Kit. :)

Included with the kit's WRMK "Vintage T" papers is a camo sheet.. As soon as I saw it, I knew I'd be scrapping this photo of my nephew- the paper matches his coat perfectly! It was cloudy at the park that day, so that is where my theme inspiration came from :)


All items used are included in the January kit except for the orange and white cardstock. I decided to open up the denim smash pocket and use it as a paper layer :) The clouds are hand-drawn and cut with edges inked in midnight blue.
There's so much more I could've added to this page (doodles, stickers etc), but I chose to keep it cute and simple.. and I really love the result! :)

There is still time to enter your projects for the Boys Rule sketch challenges! You can find those sketches here and here :)

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment