December 27, 2011

just because - Artful Delight

This weekend begins a new month at Artful Delight with new scrapbooking and card kits shown in my previous post. I'm really excited about January's kit and I can't wait to start creating with it :) 

But before I can play with my kit, I have to share the last card I made with AD's December card kit. I'm really happy with it.  I think it's a nice card to cheer up a friend or just send a hello - just because. Once again, the 3 Cs have triumphed (cute, colorful & clean lines) lol. 


Design inspiration came from Kelli's super cute cards at Bee Craftee. I love her 3C style, too! :) I was happy to pull out my Cricut for this adorable butterfly. She's from the Live Simply cart and she has alot of dimension. She almost looks like she's going to fly off the card :) Love it!

I have many crafty projects to keep me busy this week! This weekend and into next week, I'll be sharing my first Imaginisce DT project (Yay!), and we'll be resuming challenges at The Paper Variety with our new design team (Woohoo!). I'll also be sharing an Artful Delight project using the January kit (Yay!) and I might share my first Boys Rule DT project, too! (Woot!) 

I have alot to prepare for and do these next few days.. I love it! Crafty hands are happy hands, right? :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: