November 6, 2011

Love winter!

Well it's not winter yet, but I'm looking forward to it getting here. Winter is my favorite season.. I love snow, love the colder weather, love bundling up in warmth, love hot cocoa and mittens, winter is so peaceful to me. I can't wait! :)


Today's layout features me! :) I don't make many layouts with myself as the star, but it's always fun when I do. I really should do it more often. I looked through my photos and *gasp* I don't have any winter pics of myself.. it's criminal!! lol So I just used a photo that was taken during winter.. it's all good! :)


I began this layout following the above Artful Delight Nov sketch. I really tried to stick to it, but then it took a few turns in different directions.. I hope you can still see some resemblance though! lol I also used the BEAUTIFUL Artful Delight November kit... 


LOVE this kit this month!! See here to order a kit for yourself! :) Join us and enter your layout or card following the Nov sketch here and you could be the winner of an Artful Delight December kit! :)

Thanks for visiting! :)
Abby

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout and picture of you! :) I love all of the embellishments you used. I live in the Midwest and am also looking forward to winter. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Come check out my blog's new weekly challenges!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS layout!!! SERiously knocked it out of the park my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely not a winter person. I hate being cold, but I absolutely love your layout. Beau-ti-ful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete