August 3, 2011

Let's do Circles!

The challenge this week at The Paper Variety is all about circles! 
Lots of them! :)
 I decided to get ahead and I created this birthday card for my nephew who will turn 3 next spring! lol Normally, I would've waited till the last minute to create his card, but I just LOVE this cute lil turtle cardstock sticker from Pebbles "Lil Buddy" collection, I couldn't wait to use it! :)


I cut my circles from my Echo Park "Dots & Stripes" pad, the colors matched perfectly! The sentiment is from a stamp set by Paper Smooches, love that font!! I think this turned out so cute :)

The circle challenge is so simple, I hope everyone joins! 
But if simplicity isn't enough to motivate you, check out our sponsor!!

is awarding the random challenge winner with a
$30 gift certificate!
How awesome is that!!??

Hope to see your circles project at The Paper Variety!

Have a great Wednesday! :)
Abby

4 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely awesome!! I love the turtle. He is too cute. The Echo Park circles do match perfectly. Way to go getting a ahead. I love the new design of your blog too. The topper is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby your card is adorable. LOVE the colors and that turtle is AWESOME!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, this could not be CUTER!!!

    ReplyDelete