June 8, 2011

New challenge at TPV :)

What a week!! I've been so super super busy this week preparing for company this weekend. Tomorrow is my son's 12th birthday (I can't believe it!) and we're celebrating on Saturday with a big party at our local bowling alley. Should be loads of fun especially since it's going to be Cosmic Bowling :) Strobe lights, black lights, thumping music and a big guest list!

My sister and her boyfriend, as well as my stepson and his wife, are traveling from Chicago to join us in celebrating. Lots of family expected to be hanging out at our place for the weekend so I've been super busy cleaning, rearranging furniture, shopping and preparing for the party. Fun fun fun! :)

This week at The Paper Variety, the challenge is all about The Guys! Masculine projects about them or for them - I can't wait to see all the entries!


TPVs sponsor is the way cool Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker! Woot!
I LOVE Nikki Sivils products!

They've donated this gorgeous "Blueberry Hill" collection for the lucky randomly chosen winner! :)


I have nooooo problem with this challenge as I have a son and a nephew who are almost ALWAYS featured in my projects. But this week I'm needing another birthday card for my son so I decided to finally use the MME "Fly a Kite" 6x6 paper pad I've been holding onto for awhile. LOVE these colors and fun designs :)


Be sure to visit TPV and check out the DT projects - they're fantastic!!

Speaking of design teams! .. TPV is currently accepting DT apps for the next term starting in July! :) Would you like to join the team!?? Click here for all the details! :)

Thanks for visiting!
Abby

1 comment:

  1. CUTE card! Sounds like a super fun weekend in store for you guys too!

    ReplyDelete