April 7, 2011

Celebrate No Housework Day!

We celebrate this national holiday by scrapping today and into the weekend with projects that remind us of housework or getting away from it! There's a special blog hop at If It's Groovy and Artful Delight is a part of it, Yay!! There will be so many projects to share as well as yummy blog candy along the way, so much fun!! :)

Artful Delight is giving away an AD April kit as blog candy to
one lucky follower/commenter/hopper!
WoW! Super cool!!

I created a double page layout to celebrate No Housework Day and included several scrappy items from the AD April kit. :) This is a typical day at my place.. lots of housework to do.. but I sit and watch crafty shows instead lol. I know what's priority! :)

I used a sketch from Allison Davis of Sketch Support. LOVE all her great 2page sketches!

We, the DT at Artful Delight, hope you'll join this fun If It's Groovy blog hop! You'll be inspired to put that housework aside and scrap the day away instead.. and you could win that fabulous AD April kit and so many other goodies.
Take the day off, put up your feet and let's hop!

Just click here for all the deets! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Abby

5 comments:

  1. Your LO is fabulous Abby, you really create wonderful 2 page LO's. I LOVE the picture of your feet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful 2-pager - I too don't need much to distract me from housework

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Just wanted to make sure you got my e-mail about The Paper Variety win I had with my project picture attached. I've had problems with my e-mail not getting to where it is supposed to, so I thought I'd send you a message here too. Thanks so much for sharing your layout idea!
    Tiffany - http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/
    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful 2 pager!!! Love all of your details!

    ReplyDelete