March 16, 2011

Look whoo's 2! The Paper Variety & Artful Delight

It's such an exciting week at The Paper Variety! We are so lucky to have Jana Eubank as a special guest designer :) I LOVE Jana's sketches and her layouts, I'm a big fan- she's so creative! Jana created an exclusive sketch for TPV's challenge this week, isn't it awesome!?


This is my little nephew (with my sister and BIL) at his 2nd birthday party a couple weeks ago. I can't believe he's 2 already!!!

I followed Jana's sketch for TPV, and also used the March kit at Artful Delight! I LOVE AD's kit this month- so full of blues, greens and brown which include JB Soup's "Spotted Owl" and LYB's "Twig".. plus a bit of Basic Grey Marjolaine and more! :) Gorgeous collection! Leeanne had just a few kits left recently, so you'll need to hurry to order one! :)When you follow Jana's sketch and enter your project at The Paper Variety before Tuesday- you'll be in the random drawing to win a $15 gift certificate to The Scrapbooking Cottage AND a Crate Paper "Restoration" collection kit!!

Sweet, huh? :) See here for all the details!

We hope you join us! If you need more ideas and inspiration for the sketch, check out all the DT layouts at TPV! Fabulous DT projects including Jana's take on her own sketch. :)

Hope to see your project linked up soon! :)
Abby

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I can't read blogs with a 2 year old jumping on me. lol....Stinkin' CUTE layout! Love everything about it! So fun!

    ReplyDelete