March 6, 2011

A day at the lake [Artful Delight]

If you're here for the TPV Blog Hop, please click here. Thanks!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Artful Delight March kit and the sketch presented for the Artful Delight sketch challenge :)

Here is the great sketch! Sooooo many possibilities with this one, love it!


This is my son years ago when he was just 6. We were at Rice Lake in northern Wisconsin (where most of my extended family live) for a reunion and those little ducks swam right up to Braydon and idled there for a while. Braydon loved it, he was so tickled. This is one of my many favorite photos :)

I am LOVIN every bit of this kit! The colors, designs, shapes, textures - it really is a great collection of LYB and JBSoup pieces. Everything I used in this layout is included in the kit (with exception of the mist, white gel pen and mini alphas: they are by BG Basics but the ones in the kit will be from BG Marjolaine).If you're lovin it, too (and I'm sure you are!) - hurry over to Artful Delight to get yours as there is a limited number available. If you get a bit of free time, you should definitely try to join the sketch challenge, the winner will be awarded the Artful Delight April kit! Fabo, right? :)

Thanks for visiting!

-Abby

4 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful layout Abby! I'm loving the AD kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful picture...and such a lovely page! Just loving those corrugated letters...yum yum!! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! Love your design/take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO! I am loving what you did with this kit! I am going to go check them out! TFS!

    ReplyDelete