December 14, 2010

Sketch week at Party Time Tuesdays!

This week at Party Time Tuesdays, we have a sketch
designed by our very own, Dianna! I really like it,
it can be interpreted in so many ways.


Here's my take. I turned the sketch on it's side and squared it.
All I needed was this cute party hat 3D embellie and the rest
was just some cardstock scraps and doodles! So easy! :)


We hope you'll join the challenge! Just create a birthday
card following this sketch and add a birthday sentiment
on the front. Share it with us at PTT and you could be the
winner of the monthly prize! :)

Thanks for visiting!
-Abby

3 comments:

  1. I just love your style, Abby! Love how you turned the sketch! So clean and bright-just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful birthday card. I just love the bold, fun .

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful creation, Abby!! I love the style of lettering in the Happy Birthday sentiment! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete