December 28, 2010

Party Time Tuesdays #27!

This week at Party Time Tuesdays the challenge is
Anything Goes! I love Anything Goes challenges because
the birthday card you create is up to you! As long as you
have a birthday greeting on the front, all of the
rest is your imagination :)

I've not been feeling well lately so my card was
made rather quickly without any bells and whistles..
just super simple.
But all the same, I'm happy with it :)
I used Cosmo Cricket "Circa 1934" and the
quote (one of my faves) is from a Fiskars birthday
sentiment stamp set.

Hope you'll join the party at PTT!

Thanks for visiting!

-Abby

10 comments:

  1. It looks great Abbs! I really hope you're feeling better soon my friend. :)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! love the quote! i hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an eye catching card, and the quote
    is great. I am now your newest follower.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific quote on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby, love the card and esp. the quote! Sure hope you are feeling much better. Happy New Year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you havent been feeling well, Abby! This card is one of my favorites of yours! You used that paper beautifully! Its been great fun playing with you at PTT! Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Abby. I just how sharp it is. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sentiment and this card Abby !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the numbers going down the side! Been fun parting with you!

    ReplyDelete