December 21, 2010

Party Time Tuesday - Color Challenge

It's color challenge week at Party Time Tuesdays,
and how fitting for this week, the colors are
red, green and white!

I grabbed my Crate Paper Snow Day collection and
found these sweet red and green patterned papers.
And my Secret Santa gifted me a cute new birthday
stamp set, I couldn't wait to use it!
Thanks, Santa Hope!! :)

Join us at PTT and be inspired by all the beautiful
red/green/white cards created by the DT!

Thanks for visiting,
Abby

4 comments:

  1. Abbie, Love the designing of your card! So cheerful and bright! Love the 3 D package which gives it the perfect touch! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. So perfect for a birthday this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, a lovely card with an awesome background!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I don't mind get one for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete