November 30, 2010

Sketch Inspiration #152 - Cutest Pumpkins in the Patch

OMG! I made a layout! Can you believe it!? lol
My super friend, Suz, was surprised.
She's been trying to get me to scrapbook for a
longggggg time. It felt good to accomplish- and soon
after I was finished, I wanted to make another!
But it's late, so it'll have to wait for another day-
maybe tomorrow! :)

I followed this beautiful sketch at Sketch Inspiration.
I reaaaally admire Trisha's design style. I need to visit SI
more often, she always provides great inspiration.


My layout features my son and my nephew at our local
pumpkin patch last year. I finally was able to get some
Bella Blvd "One Fall Day" - yet another fabulous
line from Bella!

I tried a couple new-to-me techniques, too!
The "patch" letters were made by gluing corrugated
alpha negatives onto patterned paper - love the look of it!
And I created a new-to-me style border punch by using my
scallop punch and then also using a standard hole punch.
Wahla! :)


Thanks for looking!
-Abby

4 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! Love all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!!! I love everything about this, especilly those super cute pics! ;)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome sketch and your LO turned out sooo cute, I love the colors and photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love your layout!! Love your style too!! Love everything of it!

    ReplyDelete