November 24, 2010

The Paper Variety Challenge 11!

Christmas is coming! Santa is coming!
Our Christmas tree is already up in our home and
pretty soon I'll be shopping for gifts to put under it's
branches! That's why I'm super excited about this week's
challenge at The Paper Variety!


Sounds fun, eh? I loved creating projects for this challenge!

First up is a gift bag using Basic Grey's Jovial collection.
This line is sooo gorgeous, I can't wait to use it again!


I've been seeing a bunch of these cute little
gift boxes popping up on blogs everywhere, so of course
I had to make some too! :)

This one includes Echo Park goodies from their
Everybody Loves Christmas collection.
LOVE!

And I made this one with Crate Paper's Snow Day!
Also LOVE!

These boxes were super easy to make, and I even made the
bow myself using strips of matching paper in the collection.

We really hope you'll join TPV's challenge this week..
we'd love to see your projects! I'm hoping to be inspired by
entries so I can create some more gift wrappings. :)

Scrappy Jo's is our sponsor and here's what you could win....

Sweet, huh? Indeed it is!
Hope to see you soon at The Paper Variety!

-Abby

3 comments:

  1. Wow Abby these are super cute! Very creative. ;)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge! Great job, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the projects turned out great! I love those gift boxes and especially the handmade bows :)

    ReplyDelete