October 12, 2010

Party Time!

Hi friends! It's Tuesday and that means Party Time! :)

Our challenge this week at Party Time Tuesdays is to create a card with an Autumn theme which includes a leaf or a pumpkin. Don't forget to add the sentiment on the front of your card. Then share it with us at PTT!

My card was inspired by a red rubber wood stamp that I bought at Dollar Tree a few years ago. Love this leaf! I embossed, too. I really like how it turned out.

Hope to see your Autumn card! And be sure to check out all the DT creations.. great talent at PTT!

-Abby

10 comments:

  1. Abby, Your card is so dang pretty! I love the colors and those leaves are awesome! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, that is an awesome leaf...I love the dollar store!! A beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby! Just popping in to verify my blog roll updates work for Cardabilities! Welcome to the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Love the sketch and the way you layered the sentiment with the leave and the button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossing is beautiful!!! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Abby! The embossing just pops off the beautiful fall colors of this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card - love the three wide strips of color with the white embossing!

    ReplyDelete