September 14, 2010

Some cards and a Sneak Peek!

Hi friends! You might have noticed I haven't posted any Party Time Tuesdays cards in a couple weeks. That's because our fab founder Kristie is getting married this weekend! Woohoo Kristie! PTT took a small break in September so she could have a wonderful month of wedded bliss. PTT challenges will resume in October :)

But! I'm still making cards! :) I decided to enter some card challenges, haven't done that in a long while.

I created this Autumn themed card for Mike's Finest Papers. The challenge was pretty simple this week, just create a card with an Autumn feel or colors. I finally broke out my glimmer mists and used 3 colors: Latte, Candy Apple Red and Sunshine. You can't tell in the photo that well, but the image background is sooooo shimmery! Love it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I created this birthday card for Get Sketchy. The challenge was to follow this sketch..



Here's my take..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I created this friend card for Card Patterns. The challenge was to follow this sketch..


Here's my take..


These 3 challenges end soon and all have really nice prizes- so hurry to join! :)


Speaking of Challenges


Tomorrow is the big day for The Paper Variety! It's our very first paper craft challenge! I'm sooooo soooo soooo excited!! The awesome Paper Poppy Kit Co. is our sponsor! Coolness!! Here's a sneak peek of what you could win!


Check back tomorrow to see our first challenge debut, all the rockin' DT projects, and the rest of this luscious prize!!

-Abby

10 comments:

  1. Awesome cards!!
    Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing cards Abbs! I'm SO excited about tomorrow. ;)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards - however, I am partial to the autumn one! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Abby!! I love the stunning embossed autumn leaves!!


    Thank you so very much for sharing these fabulous cards with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards! That first one is beautiful and I can imagine with the shimmer IRL it must be gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Love the embossing and the GlimmerMist technique! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kraft, turquoise and black combo. Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...fabulous work...especially love the first autumnal beauty...so dramatic...thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Abby! I love the first one best, I bought some glimmermist but havent' tried it yet!

    ReplyDelete