September 10, 2010

CP School Spirit Winner!

Thanks so very very much for all the birthday wishes last week. I had a fabulous birthday.. No party or anything, I just enjoyed the day with my son, he is truly my most treasured gift of all.

I did buy myself some awesome goodies, though! ~big smile~ Added to my scrappy stash are:

With the start of The Paper Variety challenges in just a few more days (I'm sooo excited!), I know I'm going to be making plenty more layouts, cards and other projects in the months to come. I can't wait to rip into all these new lovelies and create!

Now as promised, the Crate Paper "School Spirit" Winner! I bought this collection for myself and the colors and designs are GORGEOUS! The lucky winner is gonna love it!

The randomly chosen winner is...
chignon said...

I hope your birthday day was lots of fun! It's great to hear about the positive happenings and everyone is healthy! Have a lovely birthday weekend :)

Congrats Chignon!! Yay!

Please mail me at oceans972 at yahoo dot com and I'll get your 6x6 paper pad and phrase stickers out to you asap! :)

There's still time to enter our giveaway at The Paper Variety, too! You could win a super cute Echo Park "Life is Good" collection kit! Giveaway ends on the 13th - so be sure to check it out if you haven't already! :)

I hope you all will join me at The Paper Variety on Wednesday the 15th, as we launch our first challenge week! Our fabulous DT is currently creating lots of inspiration for you! And our first sponsor is The Paper Poppy Kit Co.! How totally awesome is that!?!? I'm just so dang excited, it's going to be fantastic! ~ happy dance~ Yay!

Hope to see you there! :)

-Abby

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner! I can't wait for the first challenge!

    ReplyDelete