July 31, 2010

24 hour challenge & some big news!

In Scrappin-n-Chattin, we have a fun challenge every month, the 24 hour layout challenge. Each of us have 24 hours to create a layout. But the most fun part is the sketch and the collection each of us use is chosen for us. It's quite challenging and I look forward to it every month! :)

Vicki chose the following sketch for me.


And she also chose WRMK "Out & About". Here's my completed layout with time to spare on the clock :)

These are photos of my nephew, he has so much fun in that basket. It's become his "car", always making vroom vroom sounds when he plays in it. :)

Big News to share!!

I have several bits of good news to share. First of all, August is going to be a busy scrappy month for me! Yay! I've joined another Every Day Card Challenge for August - but this one is for Christmas cards! I'll be creating 30 holiday cards, one each day throughout the month. The winner of this EDCC will be announced on the 31st and the prize is $50 worth of goodies from our wishlist! How awesome is that!? I hope you'll join me daily as I share my cards and also send me some good vibes that I win this time! lol

Secondly, several Scrappin-n-Chattin bloggers will be having a Blog Hop Aug 12th-15th!! We'll be sharing our creations and many of us are hosting fabulous giveaways too! But also, one winner will be awarded a prize package of new release Cosmo Cricket collections!! There'll be so many chances to win stuff- you don't want to miss this! So save the date - it's coming in a couple weeks!

Last but certainly not least- I've teamed up with a very good friend and we're starting something big, new and super fun very soon. I can't tell you what it is right now (shucks!) but it's gonna be great! Stay tuned the next few days for details! Ohhhh I'm so excited! :)

I'll be back tomorrow with my 1st holiday card!
Hope you'll join me again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment