June 27, 2010

You are my world

Happy Sunday, everyone! I can't believe there's only 3 more days left in the month. Is it me, or did this month seem to fly by?Also, just 3 more days of the Everyday Layout Challenge on Scrappin-n-Chattin! Woohoo! I'm so proud of myself for making it this far! It's been a battle, mainly because I'm babysitting all day, mostly everyday- but it feels sooo good to have so many layouts done and in my albums. :)

Today's layouts is really special to me. This is my most favorite photo of my son and me and I've been holding onto it forever, waiting for a special design and papers to scrap it with. I really like how it turned out. I think I might frame it and hang it up. :)

Layout Supplies: WRMK "72 & Sunny" papers and embossed stickers,
Pebbles Inc. "Linnie Bell" stickers, Pink Paislee Expressions alphas,
Martha Stewart butterfly punch, EK Success border punch,
adhesive pearls, floss, cardstock.

Happy June! See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Abby, This is just beautiful. I think you should frame it. You did find the perfect papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous page! I love the sweet photo and the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I agree you should hang it up Abbs...
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! You should frame it, gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete