June 5, 2010

This girl knows style

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Just a lazy
day for me, this evening will be chaotic though as my
little nephew will be here for the evening. Fun!

Todays layout features my younger sister, Sarah. Isn't
she lovely? She's a fabulous woman- smart, gorgeous,
stylish- a beautiful person inside and out.

I used a few papers from the new Fancy Pants
"Road Show" collection. I really love how it all came
together. Can't take credit for the sketch, it was lifted-
but I didn't get the designers name, sorry. It's a cloudy
rainy day here in Illinois so the picture quality
isn't all that great.

Layout Supplies: Fancy Pants "Road Show" sheets, Martha Stewart
circle cutter, Fancy Pants cut-outs, Basic Grey Basic labels, Martha
Stewart butterfly clear stamps, Colorbox Chalk Ink, Thickers,
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Alphas


Don't miss visiting my blog tomorrow! I'll be hosting a
challenge where you can win items from a fabulous
new Spring collection! Hope you'll join me!

Happy June!

2 comments: