June 17, 2010

On the farm

Did anyone watch "Hot in Cleveland" last night?
It's a new show on TVLand starring Betty White,
Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick.
Wednesday was their first episode. I watched it and it
was hilarious! I loved it.. so funny! Perfect show for a
single gal trying to reinvent herself, like me. :)

This layout features my son at age six, during one of
our trips to Wisconsin to visit family. My Aunt and
Uncle operate a dairy farm and it's always been fun for
all of us to tour the farm.

Layout Supplies: Doodlebug Design "Barnyard" papers
and cute cuts, Jillibean Soup "Chicken Noodle" paper,
Pink Paislee "Cupid" paper, Jenni Bowlin tiny alphas,
brown and white cardstock, white gel pen.


Be sure to visit tomorrow! I'll be announcing a winner
for the "Sunshine" Glimmer Mist and I'll also
offer another giveaway!! Woohoo!

Happy June! See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. AH! I missed the premiere yesterday. I wanted to catch it, but I'm sure they will rerun it soon. I loved all the previews I saw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I watched it and loved it! Thanks to the great DVR so I can record it.
    Love this layout! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page Abbs!! LOVE those papers...
    - April

    ReplyDelete