June 26, 2010

"Old Glory" Challenge Winner!

What a morning! I've been without internet service most of the day :( Not sure if I caught a bug or what, but it's been really stressful - I'd get logged on and then all the sudden my connection is lost. So I'm hoping I'm able to get this posted real quick before I get knocked off again.. Ugh! lol

Thanks to all of you who played along in my Stars & Stripes layout challenge! I enjoyed viewing all your wonderful layouts! Everyone created lovely pages.. lots of talented scrappers! Thanks again!

The randomly selected winner...
Congrats Kim!! Yay!! :)
This is such a sweet layout, love all the little bows too! You've won items from the WRMK "Old Glory" collection, I'll be mailing them to you in a few days :)

I'll be back later today (hopefully!) with my day26 layout. Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

Happy June!

1 comment: