June 9, 2010

Friend or Snack?

Another late post tonight. I have good reason,
though. :) Today is my son's 11th birthday!
Happy Birthday, Braydon!! We had a fun day
together, but no party. We're having a party on
Saturday. He can't wait, nor can I! I love parties :)

Todays layout was put together rather quickly. It's
been a busy day so I didn't have alot of time to work
on it. But I think it turned out really cute. Featured
is our cat, Logan, and her love/hate relationship with
our fishie, Beethoven. I'm really surprised we've had
Beethoven this long lol.

Layout Supplies: Basic Grey "Max & Whiskers" papers
and die-cut shapes, The Paper Studio white foam alphas, red
ric-rac ribbon, Bo Bunny red alpha stickers, EK Success
border punch, beige and teal cardstock


Happy June! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this one Abby. Happy June to you too! Woot, my first day of summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete