April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Wow.. it's been a couple weeks since I posted anything crafty in here. I hadn't realized it had been that long. Life zooms, doesn't it?

Happy Earth Day!! Is anyone celebrating? Do you recycle? Do you buy organic foods? Do you use Earth friendly products? I admit, I'm not as green as I want to be, but I do try my best.
I created some cards and a layout to share...

Happy Earth Day! This was made with the Daisy Bucket "A Wonderful World" line. A beautiful collection of greens, brown, blue and yellow.
I tried masking on a card for the first time. Just a simple birthday card using 2 Martha Stewart butterfly punches and some Tim Holtz "worn lipstick" distress ink.
I used the K&Company's "Actopus to Zelephant" collection on this belated card.

And lastly, a layout of my son and our kitty, Logan. I used the American Craft's "Blue Skies" collection, I just love all the colors in this line!
TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment