March 27, 2010

Cards 26 & 27

Today was a good family day. I took my son and 1 y/o nephew to the city Easter Egg Hunt. Thank goodness we had nice weather for it, a nice cool breezy day. I was able to get several colorful photos and I'm looking forward to crafting layouts with them. I can't believe Easter is next week, it snuck up on me!

For card #26, I used Basic Grey's Indian Summer paper. It's more considered an Autumn collection, but I think the reds and pinks look great with any project.
I've been holding on to this butterfly 3D sticker for a while. So pretty but wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. I think I made a good choice by adding it to this birthday card for #27.
Only 4 days left till the end of this month long daily card challenge! I'm thrilled at the amount of cards I've made! Now I just have to remember to send them out! lol

TFL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment