March 31, 2010

Card 31 - I did it!

Woot woot! The last day of the Everyday Card Challenge and I crossed the finish line! Don't know who won yet, but I don't care.. it feels so good to have accomplished the goal and have so many cards to send out. I gotta remember to do that more often lol. I think the next month long daily challenge in Scrappin-n-Chattin will be for layouts and take place sometime this summer. I'm in!

Todays card was made with Jillibean Soup's "Chicken Noodle" collection. I love that sweet patterned paper! And the 3-d daisy sticker is from Jolee's. I think they went well together. This card design also qualifies for another one of the card challenges in Scrappin-n-Chattin, so I was glad to get that challenge accomplished, too.

Now that the everyday card challenge is over, I most likely won't be posting in my blog daily. However, I plan to make several layouts in April (I am soooooooo far behind in layouts!!) so hopefully I'll be sharing them in here a few times a week. And I'll probably throw in a few cards here and there, too.

Thanks everyone for any and all comments you left on my cards this month.. I really appreciate the kindness.

Have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, it is so striking. I am looking forward to seeing your layouts as I have a lot of old pics that need scrapped!

    ReplyDelete