March 29, 2010

Card 29

Just got back from the cinema- my son and I saw Dreamworks' "How to train your dragon". GREAT movie! I loved it!! And of course, Braydon did also. Unfortunately, we couldn't see the 3-D version, our theater is too small town, so we're looking forward to the DVD release. The special effects were awesome in 2-D, can't wait to see them in 3D!

Today's card was made with an American Crafts bunny sheet I've been holding onto for a while. I'm happy to finally use it. I don't normally send out cards at Easter time, but I was feeling in the mood to create one since lately all I see is Easter pretties everywhere. I'll be sending this one to someone special.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Abby! Came by your blog from scrapbook.com and had to check out blog! I have to say, I really love your card creativity! So super cute and fun!!
    Yaneri aka ScrapyCrafter @ Scrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have a blog I can follow...so much easier than keeping up on sb.com. Love your work to pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete