February 9, 2010

EDLC 2/7 & 2/8

Half way through this challenge on Scrappin-n-Chattin and I'm still lovin it as much as the first day. This is so much fun and I'm getting so much accomplished- awesome!

For Feb 7th, I decided to scrap myself! I used the sketch from the Sketch Inspiration sketch challenge site. The winner receives a $35 GC so I had to give it a try! The photo was taken on Lake Michigan a couple years ago. Good memories. I used the Amber Road collection from Pink Paislee, I'm so in love with these warm colors.Next, for the 8th, my son, Braydon is the star. This is my little guy on his 7th birthday (almost 4 years ago). I think of this day as a special day because it was the last birthday he spent with his father, and also the last before he was diagnosed with type1 juvenile diabetes. This was a time where he felt like a carefree kid, no worries. He grew up so fast after that with the loss of his father and his diagnosis. Anyway, I used Basic Grey's Mellow collection on kraft cardstock. I've been using alot of kraft lately- I love the look of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment