February 5, 2010

EDLC 2/3 & 2/4

I'm really loving this Every Day Layout Challenge on Scrappin-n-Chattin! I don't think I've ever scrapped 4 days in a row before.. and still 10 days to go! I hope I can accomplish it!
Feb 3rd's layout is of my son at Lake Michigan a few years ago. I love these photos of him, he tried so hard to get the rocks to skip, but they all went "kerplunk"! lol
Feb 4th's layout is also of my son back in 2006. I love love love this October Afternoon collection "Night Light". It's so colorful and those lil monsters are so cute! I had told Braydon to look mean for the photo, and this is what I got- nope, still cute!!
I apologize for the quality of all my photos. I've had to scrap in the evening this week. I wish I could find the time to day scrap- sunny photos are so much nicer. TFL!

1 comment: