November 29, 2009

Woohoo!

I finally got a cricut expressions! After years of drooling over this baby, it's finally sitting in my scraparea! Woot! I need to thank my sister, Jessica. The cricut is partly my purchase and her Christmas gift to me, we shared the expense. Thanks little sister!! Wal-mart's Black Friday sale had many colors to choose from and I picked red.. because I like RED! :) It came with Plantin Schoolbook and Serenade cartridges and I also bought Winter Woodland. I've yet to play with it and try it out but I'm sooo looking forward to jumping in and exploring! I feel like I've finally stepped up a notch into the world of scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooo happy for you Abbs...and a little jealous too! ;) I know you'll just love your Cricut girl...
    - April

    ReplyDelete