July 6, 2012

Boys Rule Sketch Challenge

Jenny creates some great sketches and this one is no exception..


I love this month's kit, full of Fancy Pants "Wave Searcher" and lots of other fun yummies. Perfect for any summer photos, really :) Here's my take on the sketch..


Visit Boys Rule today to see other layouts the design team made for this challenge.. then try it out for yourself! You could win some Boys Rule goodies :)

On a side note..
I've started to share random thoughts on my facebook page. Some of them are silly, some odd, some to make you go "hmm" etc. I just thought it was about time to give my facebook page some personality, it's been pretty boring there for a couple years. And I decided to occasionally share those thoughts here as well. No rhyme or reason to them.. just to maybe give someone a smile or a chuckle. 

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment: