July 31, 2012

Boys Rule projects :)

Hey! :) Today I'm sharing some Boys Rule projects that I created with the July kit. This was a great kit, it screamed summer! I loved it so much, it's now nearly gone. I love when I can use up almost every bit of a kit :)

Julie Bonner was July's special guest and she offered this beautiful sketch!


Here's my take...


Isn't he just the cutest lil fisherboy!?! :)

I also created these two cards....



 And lastly, this layout followed the July 20th sketch challenge. There's still plenty of time to enter here!


And my take...


This page was a bit out of my comfort zone. I usually like to add many patterned papers and layers. But I didn't have much left of my kit, so I had to make do. I really like the result, though. Sometimes less is more :)

I can't wait to show you the August Boys Rule kit! Wow! 

1 comment: