October 23, 2011

Dreams

Today I'm sharing a layout I made featuring my sister, Sarah. I seem to be making alot of pages about her lately.. I must be missing her or something lol (she's overseas for a couple years.. boohoo!) Anyway, I love this photo of her and couldn't wait to scrap it :)


I attempted this layout a bit differently than my others. I almost always use a sketch, but this time I just glued things down wherever. I like my result :)

I used the Artful Delight October kit which includes much of the Bo Bunny "Et Cetera" collection. However the title alphas are from my stash as well as the Tim Holtz masks. My super sweet friend and fellow AD designer, April, gifted the masks to me last week and I was so excited to use them right away :)

There are still some Artful Delight October kits left, see here to purchase yours. Also, there's a fabulous savings deal if you choose the 3, 6, or 12 month pre-paid plan! Check it out! :)

Yesterday my sister Jessica and her family joined my son and I taking Autumn pictures around town. The sun was REALLY bright and it was difficult to get pictures without shadows, squinty eyes or "washed-out" faces. But we took nearly 400 photos altogether and we were fortunate to get several good shots. Here are some of them...











I have a few new Fall themed collections and can't wait to get all these photos onto layouts! :)

Thanks for visiting!
Abby

3 comments:

  1. I love this LO. WOW, I didn't know your sister was the Peace Corp for a few years. Is she staying with the same family the whole time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!!! And of course great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lo is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the masking! And your photos are FABULOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete